1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer 10 questions that the nominator has given you.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers and create 10 questions for nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Thank you Yiraida for the nomination of this award. Everyone should let me now if you actually enjoy these posts of getting to know me a little better or not.
1. What beauty product line would you love to work under as a distributor?
I honestly don’t think any. As sad as that is I can never actually see myself in a beauty line of work. I am way too set on my future in the health field.
2. Pencil, gel or liquid eyeliner?
All three…. depending on the situation. Gel for a more intense look, liquid on top for everyday and for that lovely flick for a cat eye, and pencil everyday for my waterlines.
3. What is one tip you wish everyone knew about makeup?
I wish everyone knew that pulling off makeup or anything beauty related is really just about being confident in it. Yes some things are difficult to feel confident in and you may have to try a couple things out, but overall if you think you look good, you will rock it.
4. Liquid or Powder Foundation?
Once again both… I put liquid on first and then to dull the shininess and give my face a more natural look I apply powder overtop.
5. What is your favorite Shampoo/Conditioner?
Bath and Body’s True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Conditioner and Shampoo
6. If you could fly, what would be your first destination?
Most likely Croatia because for some reason I have always dreamed of going there.
7. What color nail polish are you wearing right now? (It could either be on your hands or feet) 😉
This reminds of a post I need to make! I have natural finger nails with whitened tips and my feet were done at the salon a pretty purple with a design on the big toe.
8. What would you say is one of your biggest insecurities?
Wow lets really get into some deep questions. I would have to say my biggest insecurity is that I have panic attacks. They used to be a lot worse than they are now, but they still happen. I wouldn’t say I have many other things I am insecure about though.
9. If you were on America’s next top model and they told you that you had to shave your head would you do it?
Yes because I would get on America’s Next Top Model. Most likely not. Even I did you couldn’t pay me a million dollars to shave my head….. may 100 million though…. even 10 million.
10. If you had to create your own beauty product what would it be?
Well I would call it Somewhat Natural and it would be a foundation line. Powder and liquid of course.
My Nominations (with a note to each of you)
1. Just My Look (gotta add my favorite Irish blogger)
2.Lainey Loves Life (I wish my blog was as organized as yours)
3. Vegan Needs (I don’t know how you do it)
4. Teen Girl Paradise (I don’t think you have done this one and I love your award posts)
5. Say Hello To Gorgeous (I hope my blog ends up as great as yours one day)
6. driftinglexi (I wish I could actually have other hobbies than just makeup like you do)
7. Shana Made (actually can’t get over how amazing your nails always are)
8. Beauty Becky Baking (here’s my favorite UK blogger)
9. Polished by Amy (so proud to see a successful blogger to youtuber)
10. Adore Beauty (I honestly just adore everything about your blog)
1. What is your favorite post you have made?
2. Who is your favorite beauty guru?
3. What kind of pets do you have?
4. What’s one thing you want your followers/readers to know about you?
5. What is the thing you are most proud of in your life?
6. What advice do you wish you knew/listened to when you were younger?
7. If you could have a coffee date with anyone in the world, who would you choose it to be with?
8. Favorite thing in the room you are currently in?
9. Top 5 songs of all time?
10. What superpower would you want?
By the way readers these posts normally take me like 2 hours to make so enjoy it. Make sure you check out all the amazing blogs in this post and leave your comments and thoughts below :).