Thank you very much ms.cappuccino for the nomination of the Liebster Award. Make sure you click her name and check out her blog!
- Thank the nominator
- Display the award in your post
- Answer the 10 questions
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees
- What’s your morning and evening skin care routine like?
I normally use my Vichy Idealia Skin Repair package I received that I made a blog post about already. So morning is the under eye one and the day cream and then at night I use the skin sleep one after I take off all my makeup with Eyeko makeup remover pads.
2. Who’s your favourite singer/band for a rainy day?
Since they are my favorite band always(probably why I have a tattoo from them), it would have to be Marianas Trench. They do have a lot of slow songs perfect for a rainy day or some upbeat ones to get you out of that funk that rain brings. The Weeknd is also becoming one of my new favorite bands to listen to for relaxing or whatever.
3. What is your go-to makeup look for days when you woke up late and you only have 10 – 15 minutes to spare before you absolutely have to head out the door?
My go to makeup look is a tad bit of powder to cover any blemishes, a bit of liquid eyeliner, small amount of mascara and a little pencil eyeliner on the bottom and there you go ready for the day (this is what most school days look for me anyways).
4. What’s your secret weapon to zapping pesky blemishes?
My main secret weapon is honestly water. If I don’t drink about 8 cups of water a day I will get blemishes all over and once I drink enough again, they disappear. I also once again can thank my Vichy creams for stopping blemishes as well.
5. What’s your favorite Starbucks drink?
My favorite Starbucks drink has to be either the new Mango Black Tea Lemonade or Peach Green Tea Lemonade, both with light ice. On days that I feel like spoiling myself I get a Caramel Frappuccino with Java Chips.
6. Who would you call when you see a roach in your bedroom?
Honestly my parents most likely. Or the next random person I can get to help.
7. What are the first five songs on your current playlist?
The Hills- The Weeknd, I Write Sins Not Tragedies- Panic! At The Disco, Crash and Burn- Thomas Rhett, Hotel- Kid Ink and Ever After- Marianas Trench. Wow that’s a random playlist!
8. If money were not an issue, where would you go and why?
I would like to go to The Netherlands because I was supposed to live there for a year, but it didn’t work out. It has a lot of different things to explore and seems to be a very interesting place.
9. Dogs or cats?
Out of those two I prefer dogs, but pet bunnies are my favorite.
10. What do you do in your down time?
Since I don’t get a lot of down time, I normally blog. Which is sometimes hard to do when I’m so busy. Other than that I normally watch YouTube videos.
- anicafashionista Thank you for being my first follower!
- What was your main reason to start a blog?
- What the biggest thing you have gained out of this blogging experience?
- What is your go to item in your closet? Make-up bag?
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
- If you could only buy makeup from one company the rest of your life, what company would that be?
- Top 5 favorite songs?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
- Favorite TV shows or movies?
- How many hours a day do you normally spend online and on what?
- What is your favorite thing in the room you are in right now?